Join us this Earth Day for a garden celebration at Davis-Douglas Farm. Pop in to enjoy our all day activities and scheduled programs!
All day activities include:
- Bobby Mac's Tool and Knife Sharpening Truck - Get anything from kitchen knives to lawn mower blades sharpened on site!
- Farms to Forks - Enjoy locally sourced food made fresh and served hot!
- Morrison's Home and Garden - Get your native and early garden plants for sale on site (cash and check only) and learn about OMRI-certified organic gardening!
- Master Gardeners Association - Stop by the "Ask A Master Gardener" table for expert advise!
- Kids Table - Gardening activities for kids!
9:30 am - Pruning Techniques for fruit bearing and ornamental trees with Erik Boyer
10:00 am - Native Pollinator Gardens talk and tour with Kim Goggin
Noon - Gardening Presentation with Love Albrecht Howard
This is a free event. Registration is appreciated. Walk-ins welcome.