The Community Garden at Davis-Douglas Farm, Plymouth, provides an opportunity for members of our community to grow foods and flowers of their own and meet fellow gardeners in the area.
The Community Garden at Davis-Douglas Farm Offers:
- Fifteen 8 ft. by 4 ft. raised beds and two handicap accessible raised beds
- Drip irrigation to each individual bed
- Fenced enclosure to protect crops
- Compost provided by Wildlands Trust
- Lots of direct sunlight in an open field
Rental fees for 2017 are $60 for members and $75 for nonmembers.
The Community Garden has filled for the 2017 season!
You may apply for the 2018 wait list below.
Learn more about the Community Garden Rules and Regulations
The Community Garden at Davis-Douglas Farm is located at:
675 Long Pond Rd.
Plymouth, MA 02360