Administrative & Technology Assistant (20 hours per week)
Where You Will Be Working:
The Wildlands Trust is a nonprofit organization that works throughout southeastern Massachusetts to conserve and permanently protect native habitats, farmland, and lands of high ecologic and scenic value that serve to keep our communities healthy and our residents connected to the natural world. We are active in a 1500 sq. mile area of the state and have 250 parcels of conservation land in our portfolio. We recently moved to beautiful new headquarters at the Davis-Douglas Farm in Plymouth, Mass, which is a lovely place to come to work each day. We are an organization that is highly respected for the unique and important services we provide. Our work is rewarding and we have fun doing it.
This Could Be A Great Job For You:
Our small, professional, and committed group is looking to add an Administrative and Technology Assistant. This is a wonderful opportunity for a smart, hardworking person to join a highly regarded land conservation organization and to learn about environmental issues and non-profit operations. A sunny attitude is REQUIRED as is a love for the outdoors, computers, and people.
The position will provide general office and technological support for the staff helping to ensure that we are organized and efficient. Among other things, you will be asked to:
- Help to maintain organizational systems, including physical and digital files.
- Organize property documentation, records and databases.
- Prepare and submit annual 3ABC filings for town assessors.
- Answer phones, greet visitors.
- Assist in preparing for board meetings and board committee meetings.
- Assist, as needed with member and donor events.
- Act as point person on IT, telephone system, printers, copiers, etc.
- Maintain office supplies.
- Process mail.
- Keep office tidy.
- Other duties as they arise.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No calls please.