Give an In-Kind Gift
From time to time the Trust is in need of items such as office furniture, computer equipment, cars, boats, etc. If you have something that you think we can put to use in our office or in our stewardship program, please call 774-343-5121 ext. 102 or email Debbie.
- Air compressor
- Hand tools, including yard, forest, and garden tools (rakes, shovels, axes, loppers, etc.), mechanical tools (sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.), carpentry tools (hammers, chisels, hand saws, etc.), and electric power tools (circular saws, electric drills, etc.) – Any condition.
- Pressure washer – Gasoline engine preferred, but will gladly accept electric.
- Materials – Usable lengths of dimensional lumber (especially any 1” X lumber for signage), hardware (nails, screws, etc.), Plexiglas, plywood, and masonite sheets in usable shape, and stones and rocks that can be used for building stone walls and fences.
- Any outdoor power equipment that is serviceable (needs TLC ok).
- Wildlife cameras or infrared game trackers. Materials for our reference library including nature and field guides, books on the natural or cultural history of Southeastern Massachusetts, and books on gardening and horticulture.
- Heavy equiptment, time and experience